How it all started:
- I was Born in Johannesburg South Africa and lived there until I was 10 Years old
- My family then moved to Erinvale Golf Estate in Cape Town, & this is where my golf got started.
- Grayston Primary 1993 – 1994
- Somerset House 1995 – 1999
- Somerset College 2000 – 2004
- Columbus State University 2005 – 2009
How I got to where I am:
- While growing up I Represented Western Province as a Junior Golfer from the years 1998 – 2004
- Then in 2004 i was selected to Represented South Africa in the Junior World Cup Championships in Japan.
- I then Moved to the USA to attend Columbus State University in Columbus GA on a golf Scholarship.
- I have since taken my career to the next step & I am giving the professional ranks a go!
- I really love my country and miss it everyday, especially the sports, people and the CULTURE!
- When I am in South Africa I live in Cape Town the most beautiful part of SA, I live on Erinvale Golf Course, which is located within the stunning Helderberg basin mountain range and only 10 minutes from the Beach!
- When I am in the USA I live in Columbus Ga, Columbus is Located 1h30 hours drive South of Atlanta.
- I love ALL sports
- I’m really passionate about God….he is my Lord and Saviour!
Well that sums me up in a few words & I just love hanging out with friends, Meeting new people and having a good laugh!